The “Guerrilla” project response is enormous.
PARTNERS are signing up.. with little more notice than a form on this link
But many have questions…
“Just what is this promotions about?”
“Do I really get to be in a New York Times Bestseller?”
“When and what do I have to do?”
“Is there a financial commitment?
I have the answers for you…
Granted, there weren’t a lot of details. So I got Ben Mack on the phone for a few minutes to explain. Ben is the genius behind the plan, working with Paulie Sabol, Jay Conrad Levinson and 20 of the hottest information marketers to put out a strategy that GUARANTEES there will be thousands of books ordered, commissions paid up front to affiliates, and a lot of attention and traffic for those involved.
The first product will be a $7 report (easily worth 5-10x that much). But all you do is tell people about the lead in offer.
After that, they sell the report, and some will buy a $595 product. They do the work, you get paid.
When this starts, you will see a product launch you will be proud to associated with (and likely will want to get yourself)
Here’s the quick action items (do these today)
1. Sign up at http://BookLaunchProfits.com (no cost, complete instructions will follow)
2. Listen to the 9 minute recording. Ben explains just what we are doing.
3. Use your affiliate link when you tell your mailing list, blog readers, etc about the project. (sample emails, etc are provided when you sign up)
4. Earn money for each person that take s valuable report.. more if they decide to buy into the training.
5. Get just one sale, and you’ll be included in the BEST SELLER book coming out in January 2009.
Don’t forget to post a comment here. Your URL will be live for other partners who want to get to know you, and will get you “link juice”.. Ask questions, suggest ideas, any relevant thing you can think to say helps us all get to know each other better.
I monitor these comments personally and will respond with comments, blog posts or email as appropriate.